• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Hello Everyone. I am Chidiebube Orjingene, a youtuber based in Abuja, Nigeria. My channel is all about food and lifestyle vlog. It definitely feels go

Bube Orjingene

User name: Bube Orjingene
Title of introduction: Hello Everyone. I am Chidiebube Orjingene, a youtuber based in Abuja, Nigeria. My channel is all about food and lifestyle vlog. It definitely feels good to be part of this community. #letsspreadlove
Your name/ Alias: Bube Orjingene
Where are you from? Nigeria
How did you find TubeBuddy? From a youtuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To be part of a community and build network
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: With my channel I hope create a forum where can one learn how to make great recipes and also build a healthy community where we are allowed to be who we want to be
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Cooking, traveling, adventures
What is your biggest dream? To be happy doing what I love
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UC8G4JdwOCT_I9FJ3DIzZTwg

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
User name: Bube Orjingene
Title of introduction: Hello Everyone. I am Chidiebube Orjingene, a youtuber based in Abuja, Nigeria. My channel is all about food and lifestyle vlog. It definitely feels good to be part of this community. #letsspreadlove
Your name/ Alias: Bube Orjingene
Where are you from? Nigeria
How did you find TubeBuddy? From a youtuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To be part of a community and build network
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: With my channel I hope create a forum where can one learn how to make great recipes and also build a healthy community where we are allowed to be who we want to be
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Cooking, traveling, adventures
What is your biggest dream? To be happy doing what I love
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UC8G4JdwOCT_I9FJ3DIzZTwg
Welcome!

You can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board: