• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Mrs.

MC COOZI

User name: MC COOZI
Title of introduction: Mrs.
Your name/ Alias: Mc Coozi
Where are you from? Nigeria
How did you find TubeBuddy? A Youtuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Tubebuddy is unique, and i believe is going to help me to grow my youtube channel.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My vision is to create quality contents that will laughter to my viewer no matter the condition they find themselves.
How frequently do you upload? I post two times a week, i post comedy videos and love stories, i post every Thursdays and Sundays.
What are your hobbies? Acting, Singing, Swimming, Traveling, Cooking, Fishing and writing.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to Bring laughter to peoples faces every day
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/c/MCCOOZI

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Welcome!

You can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board: