• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel I am Funmi rilewa,I own a lifestyle,health and tutorial channel

Funmi rilewa

User name: Funmi rilewa
Title of introduction: I am Funmi rilewa,I own a lifestyle,health and tutorial channel
Your name/ Alias: Funmi rilewa
Where are you from? Nigeria,osun state.
How did you find TubeBuddy? I saw a video that TubeBuddy was mentioned on YouTube and I decided to get it to grow my channel.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to know about how to be successful on YouTube and grow my channel faster and get monetized.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Grow faster with my 4000 watch hours and get monetized.
How frequently do you upload? Twice weekly
What are your hobbies? Reading and shopping.
What is your biggest dream? To get monetized on YouTube and start a new life.
YouTube Channel Link: To be an influencer and mentor to many, wealthy and live peacefully.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Welcome!

It's great to have you on board with us!!

I can see that you're facing an issue while displaying your youtube channel link below your post, you can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

If you have any issues, please do not hesitate to ask us, we are always there for you :)