• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help Jump in views!

MrPedroTheGecko

Subscriber Goal
Hi everyone,

Does anyone know what causes a increase massive increase in views only for it to drop completely off a few videos later.

Last week I had four videos instantly start to get hits as soon as they were posted. Ended up each with over 2000 views one 3500+.

Then it just stops. Now IΓÇÖm lucky if I get over 10. I have no idea what happened and also seen subscriber count jump from 16 to 57 in couple days now itΓÇÖs stuck again.

Many Thanks

• Love
Reactions: Amitchau
OP
OP
MrPedroTheGecko

MrPedroTheGecko

Subscriber Goal
IΓÇÖm active and post on a daily basis thatΓÇÖs not changed. Just seems to go up and down for no reason.

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
Your channel seems new with the oldest video being over 1 month old. You are also doing Shorts which are unpredictable and volatile. Shorts is really a tough game to play, IMO. It may also be that people are not responding to repeated videos about your pet.

OP
OP
MrPedroTheGecko

MrPedroTheGecko

Subscriber Goal
Thanks for the feedback! IΓÇÖve really made a effort the last few videos with tags etc so will see how it goes. Just find it odd how some short videos get thousands of views then others hardly none.

Your channel seems new with the oldest video being over 1 month old. You are also doing Shorts which are unpredictable and volatile. Shorts is really a tough game to play, IMO. It may also be that people are not responding to repeated videos about your pet.