• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube News Autoplay Views

Super Cooper Hobbies

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
Screen Shot 2022-04-12 at 7.12.06 AM.png

So, I just spotted this on one of my analytics page, saying that Autoplay Views are now counted as a view in terms of click through rate. So does this mean that they're only counted for click through rate, not for actual views? This also seems like its going to make click through rate harder to judge as a creator, not sure this is helpful.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
View attachment 12081

So, I just spotted this on one of my analytics page, saying that Autoplay Views are now counted as a view in terms of click through rate. So does this mean that they're only counted for click through rate, not for actual views? This also seems like its going to make click through rate harder to judge as a creator, not sure this is helpful.

Yep, I noticed it too! I believe this shouldn't affect much to our click-through rate however, a good part of this update will be that it will be considered as a view for a video which is great! The CTR will, however, remain the same way it was working, only thing is that for such videos you might notice either a bit drop in CTR or Auto-play might just consider that such videos were already clicked and hence, CTR shouldn't be much affected, I am not sure about this yet but we shall see this in coming future as to how good this update is.