• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Comedy Channel Hello

MrPedroTheGecko

Subscriber Goal
User name: MrPedroTheGecko
Title of introduction: Hello
Your name/ Alias: MrPedroTheGecko
Where are you from? United Kingdom
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google Search
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Help and chat with people all looking for the same goal of entertaining people.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To grow and be a useful platform as is our other social media channels.
How frequently do you upload? Daily
What are your hobbies? Animals, reptiles in particular.
What is your biggest dream? Do be able to use social media as a job rather than a hobby. Be my own boss.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCsy_copMjNKK5VyVj97NGzQ

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
User name: MrPedroTheGecko
Title of introduction: Hello
Your name/ Alias: MrPedroTheGecko
Where are you from? United Kingdom
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google Search
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Help and chat with people all looking for the same goal of entertaining people.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To grow and be a useful platform as is our other social media channels.
How frequently do you upload? Daily
What are your hobbies? Animals, reptiles in particular.
What is your biggest dream? Do be able to use social media as a job rather than a hobby. Be my own boss.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCsy_copMjNKK5VyVj97NGzQ

Wohoo!!!! Welcome @MrPedroTheGecko

I can see that you're facing an issue while displaying your youtube channel link below your post, you can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

Make sure that you go through our Forum rules below so you can get a clear idea as what is expected from you and what are things you can do on our forums :)

If you have any issues, please do not hesitate to ask us, we are always there for you :)