• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Research tab in analytics

spookyboo

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
www.scarystorytime.com
Subscriber Goal
Has anyone clicked on the Research tab in the analytics window? It is supposed to give you a list of what my viewers are searching for. None of the results have anything to do with my niche at all. Not even at the top most level of my niche. How close are the results to your niche?

Reactions: Theory Guitar

Theory Guitar

Guitarist and YouTube Enthusiast
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Has anyone clicked on the Research tab in the analytics window? It is supposed to give you a list of what my viewers are searching for. None of the results have anything to do with my niche at all. Not even at the top most level of my niche. How close are the results to your niche?
Where do you see the research tab? Can you share a screen shot?

OP
OP
spookyboo

spookyboo

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
www.scarystorytime.com
Subscriber Goal
Where do you see the research tab? Can you share a screen shot?

I don't think it has been rolled out to everyone yet. It is in the analytics area.
Screen Shot 2022-04-11 at 9.24.13 AM.png

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
Yes, I got the Research tab over the weekend and I am not part of YPP yet. I haven't explored this much yet but it did surprise me that it popped up out of nowhere.

Super Cooper Hobbies

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
Has anyone checked to see if their results are close to their niche? None of my keywords, not even remotely close. :/
I can confirm that the results are a bit nutty. I guess it shows our viewers have very wide interests that go way outside our genre or niche.
Yeah, I've found one or two good ones, but they definitely are strange, not sure how helpful this will be.

Icah

Most of mine are from my niche. :) View attachment 12147

look for keywords that are low and in accordance with what you discuss on your channel,