• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Life The random "haters" that just have to comment or try to be mean.

Foxy_Andariel

Known Member
TubeBuddy Legend
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
Bwahaha! I was @ by a random dude because I was posting "cringe" on insta, Tiktok and youtube.
He said and I quote "Just stop posting and shut down your accounts"

haha! Bish, I'll be as cringy as I please! If you don't like it, not my problem!
Obviously, we can like everyone, but this obsession with trying to bully or being mean?! I mean just because someone is sitting behind a computer screen is all of a sudden ok to be condescending to other people?! I mean what up with that?!

But, what's funny is that even the haters give us "views and statistics which in the long run is just paying off to us creators, LUL!
Of course, it's never fun with haters, but just stay strong and keep being you! <3 No, matter what people say just keep working on the things to like and just be you! <3

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Bwahaha! I was @ by a random dude because I was posting "cringe" on insta, Tiktok and youtube.
He said and I quote "Just stop posting and shut down your accounts"

haha! Bish, I'll be as cringy as I please! If you don't like it, not my problem!
Obviously, we can like everyone, but this obsession with trying to bully or being mean?! I mean just because someone is sitting behind a computer screen is all of a sudden ok to be condescending to other people?! I mean what up with that?!

But, what's funny is that even the haters give us "views and statistics which in the long run is just paying off to us creators, LUL!
Of course, it's never fun with haters, but just stay strong and keep being you! <3 No, matter what people say just keep working on the things to like and just be you! <3

All I will say is that, Haters going to hate and which is why we should just ignore such comments or just don't show them that we are being affected by their comments or what they think about us. The best part is that when you get a hateful comment, it either means that someone is not happy with the success you're getting. There might be some comments which might be constructive in nature however, those comments can be easily recognized as those comments will either tell you how you can make things better or so on.

Always remember, never let them decide what you want to do. You're the owner of your own content, do whatever makes you feel good!

OP
OP
Foxy_Andariel

Foxy_Andariel

Known Member
TubeBuddy Legend
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
All I will say is that, Haters going to hate and which is why we should just ignore such comments or just don't show them that we are being affected by their comments or what they think about us. The best part is that when you get a hateful comment, it either means that someone is not happy with the success you're getting. There might be some comments which might be constructive in nature however, those comments can be easily recognized as those comments will either tell you how you can make things better or so on.

Always remember, never let them decide what you want to do. You're the owner of your own content, do whatever makes you feel good!

I agree fully <3 It just gave me such a laugh that I had to share this. I will never stop being my "cringy" derpy self :p
I mean that's why people like me so I not going to stop because one person says "blargh!" hehe <3

Reactions: Nody | Team TB

JohnBulgaria

Familiar Member
Subscriber Goal
Some hate is productive and helpful, some is not. I had a TikTok account with 6k subscribers and around 1m views, made them in 1 week. Then haters came, went and canceled me