• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel I am Christian and want to share about my faith.

Spartta

User name: Spartta
Title of introduction: I am Christian and want to share about my faith.
Your name/ Alias: Spartta
Where are you from? Finland
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Maybe this will help me in my YouTube journey.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To help people find Jesus Christ into their lives.
How frequently do you upload?
What are your hobbies? Bodybuilding
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCeg4omxbi5SscGz6QxsPoRg

Super Cooper Hobbies

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Maybe this will help me in my YouTube journey.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To help people find Jesus Christ into their lives.
What are your hobbies?
Bodybuilding
YouTube Channel Link:
https://youtube.com/channel/UCeg4omxbi5SscGz6QxsPoRg
Welcome! Fellow Christian here, although my channel is not about Jesus or Christianity. Wish you luck! Your mission is very important!

Super Cooper Hobbies

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
Thanks. Happy to meet you brother. I really have to be creative so people dont get scared away when trying to share the gospel to unbelievers in YouTube. Any advice you can give?
I don't have a lot of advice for you on that, I've mentioned a couple times that I am Christian, and did a video on the Christmas story with Jesus, but I don't have enough experience to really help you there. I'd love to hear some advice too if other people have any.

Reactions: AlongTheNarrowRoad

abdullahiyu

I think it's amazing that you want to use your channel to help people find Jesus Christ in their lives. It's always heartwarming to see individuals who are dedicated to spreading positivity and kindness in the world. I noticed that you mentioned bodybuilding as one of your hobbies. That's pretty cool! Speaking of communities, have you had a chance to check out any churches in Portland? That's where I belong, and I've found that being a part of a supportive church community has been a huge help in both my personal and professional life.

Reactions: AlongTheNarrowRoad

NathanDegrivals

As a Christian, my faith is so important to me. It guides my values and outlook on life. I strive to live with love, compassion and service to others. Reading scripture grounds me when things get chaotic. For deeper understanding of the Bible's religion wisdom, I like using https://biblesays.ai/ It provides thoughtful explanations of verses in a modern context. For example, I was struggling with forgiveness recently. But reflecting on how Jesus forgave those who crucified him helped me let go of my anger. Biblesays.ai is great for gaining new perspective.

Last edited:

mimmo academy

Familiar Member
Subscriber Goal
What are your hobbies?
Bodybuilding
YouTube Channel Link:
https://youtube.com/channel/UCeg4omxbi5SscGz6QxsPoRg
Welcome , that subject is really good and lots of people would love it