• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music Channel Rick Courtney Songs - Singer Songwriter Artist

RickCourtneySongs

www.rickcourtneysongs.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: RickCourtneySongs
Title of introduction: Rick Courtney Songs - Singer Songwriter Artist
Your name/ Alias: Rick Courtney
Where are you from? Carolina Beach NC
How did you find TubeBuddy? Reseaching and doing the work myself- trying to learn more.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I believe we can all learn from each other.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I know there are millions of people on youtube. Maybe I cannot be Jason Aldean or Travis Tritt but I believe
my music is good enough that people will listen. With the research that shows people are visual- My goal is to get
25000 real followers..... I feel like thats an achieveable goal.
How frequently do you upload? I am trying to do daily and I have no set times when... when I get it done.
What are your hobbies? Playing Music- Writing music- Fantasy Football- College Basketball
What is your biggest dream? My dream has already been fulfilled- Been married 33 years- great kids and great grandkids. Biggest dream
would be to get a major artist cut meaning an artist would want to record my song.
YouTube Channel Link: HTTPS://www.youtube.com/c/rickcourtneysongs

Last edited:

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Welcome!

It's great to have you on board with us @RickCourtneySongs

I can see that you're facing an issue while displaying your youtube channel link below your post, you can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

If you have any other queries, do let us know, we are always there to help you out :)

OP
OP
RickCourtneySongs

RickCourtneySongs

www.rickcourtneysongs.com
Subscriber Goal
Welcome!

It's great to have you on board with us @RickCourtneySongs

I can see that you're facing an issue while displaying your youtube channel link below your post, you can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

If you have any other queries, do let us know, we are always there to help you out :)
thank you..... I actually had corrected it but guess I didnt save it. Happy Thursday... RC