• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Individual Viewer Impressions

Super Cooper Hobbies

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
So, I've been looking in my reach tab and see that I have a couple thousand impressions from the last month. I'm pretty happy with that, but what I'm wondering is if I can see how many individual people have had my videos shown to them? I'm pretty sure the number on the reach tab just counts all the total impressions, including multiple from the same person (which would make sense). I'm just curious how many viewers have I reached

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
So, I've been looking in my reach tab and see that I have a couple thousand impressions from the last month. I'm pretty happy with that, but what I'm wondering is if I can see how many individual people have had my videos shown to them? I'm pretty sure the number on the reach tab just counts all the total impressions, including multiple from the same person (which would make sense). I'm just curious how many viewers have I reached

As far as I am aware, there isn't any way you can find how many individual people, in general, have had videos shown to them as YouTube consider overall a total impression and yes, that might include the impression from the same person too. The best way you can dive deeper into this is just by going into your Analytic and then clicking on Impressions under Reach Tab and then Advance Mode.
Once you do that, you'll see more options and filters as to what are traffic sources of those impressions, geological locations and much more but again, this won't tell you about the individual impressions but more about total impressions of a specific video or each video in general but in detailed.

1649311358772.png

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
'Unique Views' reflect the number of views by indivuals (and don't count multiple views by a single person).

1649689509319.png

Reactions: MattCommand1