• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered key words change popularity with order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Saltzman

I have a free online Enneagram personality test. I want to get ranked high on Youtube for Personality Quiz.
When I put in "personality quiz" I get Very Good 61/100 and weighted is poor 10/100 with 135,000 searches a month.
When I put in "quiz personality" I get Excellent 98/100 and weighted is good 42/100 with 135,000 searches a month. Is this some strange glitch in TubeBuddy or will I actually get much better ranking with "quiz personality" in the title and description of a video?

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Heya! As a channel, your main focus should be on the weighted scores than the unweighted. The weighted scores will be as per your channel-specific and will give you more idea as to how this keyword might perform If you use the keyword and optimized it. Now, the reason it might be showing different scores when you write your keyword "Quiz Personality" than another way around could be due to the fact that the keyword "personality quiz" is quite competitive as compared to another way around, this means that If you use the keyword quiz personality, you might have good chance to take over the authority of that keyword and video topic provided you do your SEO well followed by Thumbnail and with good audience retention of your video, you might see a good response in general.

I'd like to reiterate that in no way there's a guarantee that your video might perform well just because the scores are good, there are other factors as mentioned by me above which are considered for a video to get good performance, you need to cover all the other factors and best part is the searches, If the keyword, as you mentioned is being searched a lot it means that you've good chances that you might get good impressions on that specific video or that video might be shown to other people YouTube page or searches (If SEO is good) but whether people will click on it or not, it further depends on how good your thumbnail is and how your video performs in first few hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.