• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel I'm new to this, please #BeKind

Dysphasia PV

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
www.dysphasia.co.uk
Subscriber Goal
User name: Dysphasia PV
Title of introduction: I'm new to this; please #BeKind
Your name/ Alias: Damo
Where are you from? United Kingdom
How did you find TubeBuddy? Think that it was through a YouTuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To read an article from Stanley Orchard
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To become as big as Think Media and Tubebuddy
How frequently do you upload? Weekly and on Saturdays
What are your hobbies? Building my website (I'm also learning how to become a full-stack developer) and creating videos. There's more, but they're the main hobbies.
What is your biggest dream? My end goal is to be able to learn to fly and fly myself around the globe spreading awareness of Developmental Language Disorder.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/DysphasiaPV

OP
OP
Dysphasia PV

Dysphasia PV

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
www.dysphasia.co.uk
Subscriber Goal
I look forward to learning from everyone. I hope to get to my end goal and have my channel as big as Think Media and some of the other big channels.

Shakmeister5000

Hey, thank you. I hope that you are okay? I like your picture, @Shakmeister5000. The BMW is my favorite car!
Thanks :) thatΓÇÖs my car from one of the rolling road photoshoot. ItΓÇÖs a BMW f30 330d with some OEM+ mods ;)

Attachments

• AC1C360D-DD65-419F-A68C-B6E4EA96C7FC.jpeg
    AC1C360D-DD65-419F-A68C-B6E4EA96C7FC.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 83
  • Wow
Reactions: Dysphasia PV
OP
OP
Dysphasia PV

Dysphasia PV

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
www.dysphasia.co.uk
Subscriber Goal
Thanks :) thatΓÇÖs my car from one of the rolling road photoshoot. It's a BMW f30 330d with some OEM+ mods ;)

Nice. Last time I drove a Beemer was when I went to Wells, Somerset. It was a friend's wedding, and the hotel's car park was tiny. I was thankful for the sensors.

SamDuncan09

TubeBuddy User
Hi, Dysphasia!

I'm new too, as well as being from the UK, so good to meet you.

What is it you're primarily doing as a full-stack developer? What does that entail for someone like myself who isn't acquainted with the term? :yum
I'll take a moment to check out your channel too!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dysphasia PV

Dysphasia PV

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
www.dysphasia.co.uk
Subscriber Goal
Hi, Dysphasia!

I'm new too, as well as being from the UK, so good to meet you.

What is it you're primarily doing as a full-stack developer? What does that entail for someone like myself who isn't acquainted with the term?
I'll take a moment to check out your channel too!

A "Full Stack" Web Developer is someone who knows not just the front-end, such as HTML, CSS, JavaScript, BootStrap, but the Backend, i.e., all the server technologies and all the code that makes a website work, but is on the servers. So it's all the Front-end and a lot more.

This will explain it further:

What is a Full Stack Web Developer?

SamDuncan09

TubeBuddy User
A "Full Stack" Web Developer is someone who knows not just the front-end, such as HTML, CSS, JavaScript, BootStrap, but the Backend, i.e., all the server technologies and all the code that makes a website work, but is on the servers. So it's all the Front-end and a lot more.

This will explain it further:

What is a Full Stack Web Developer?

I see, will take a look. I see the term used around and that and just wondered what type of scenarios you'd use a full-stack developer for etc. Thank you for the link!

OP
OP
Dysphasia PV

Dysphasia PV

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
www.dysphasia.co.uk
Subscriber Goal
I see, will take a look. I see the term used around and that and just wondered what type of scenarios you'd use a full-stack developer for etc. Thank you for the link!

For me, at the moment, it'll so I can improve on my website. But, for companies, it is so the website is more secure. Virgin Media, Microsoft, and all of that use Full Stack Web Developers.