• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Question about TubeBuddy University

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amanda Summers

Known Member
I just saw an advert on FB about getting TubeBuddy University with a new account. Is it available for people with Legend level? Maybe I missed this, but I don't think I've heard of it before. It sounds awesome. I'm learning a lot just from the Legend upgrade. I highly recommend it.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Do you have to pay for it? I don't have the Legend account as of yet (only have the first paid account as in Pro), but do you have to pay to join the 'University' as well as paying for your Tubebuddy account?

No your don't have to pay If you are already using Pro license !

Just send us an email as stated by Stan above including all the details and we will get you registered

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Just sent the email.
Great! Once you've been registered, you will receive an email confirmation for the TBU on your registered email address.

Being said this, I will move this Topic to the TubeBuddy question and keep the topic open as this topic is more of a question than a suggestion for a feature request.

//Moved to TubeBuddy Questions.

Reactions: Dysphasia PV

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hi, I have the same question. I already emailed support@tubebuddy.com but I am not getting any replies. I already followed up and still nothing. Can someone help?

Thanks!

The takt-time for reply is 24-48 working hours hence, you might see a small delay If you've made the ticket between Friday to Monday due to weekend. However, If it has been more than said period, please bump the ticket once again or just help me with the tickets IDs, please DM me the same so I can get our team to look into it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.