• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Question about the Videolytics

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndMax

Hey guys,

im new here on Tubebuddy and i have a question. May you can help me.
I'm livestreaming over at youtube and set up my livestream at the SEO Studio so that is all set up well and i got a good score around the 95% mark.
But after i end my stream and i go over there the Videolytics the SEO score show me a 50% mark.

Is there any tip that i miss when i set up my livestream?

Btw: I'm kinda sad about it that i can't import my SEO Studio settings in my Livestream, just into my regular uploads. Maybe in the Future.

Yes back to the SEO score at Videolytics. Can anybody help me with that?

Thanks

Max

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @AndMax . I believe you may have the same misunderstanding as another member about the TubeBuddy SEO Studio. The 95% score you got in the TubeBuddy SEO Studio is basically a checklist of things TubeBuddy recommends you do to maximize your SEO on the video. It's not meant to be an indicator of the SEO score a video would get on YouTube. That depends on the keywords used and even then that SEO can change depending on trends and such.

Check out this video. It'll give you a better understanding of the TubeBuddy SEO Studio feature.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAqfpr91CCA

• Love
Reactions: AndMax
Status
Not open for further replies.