• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice What's a good way to come back from a hiatus?

mashuu

Subscriber Goal
For a bit of context: a few videos blew up early in 2021. I tried to capitalize off this, but it was to no avail. I was also very inactive for a few months, and I've only really tried to come back into the rhythm of things recently but with a planned "do-over" that I think will happen in a few weeks. So far, I have dropped an update video and a few shorts after the hiatus. Should I do this more often? I feel like having a bunch of videos that reflect the future direction I plan to take might become a double-edged sword.

Reactions: Oum Abd rahman

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Record about 12 videos, get them all edited and uploaded as Private or Unlisted and then go to town publishing them with a consistent schedule. Just getting back to publishing alone is the thing that is most important.

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Record about 12 videos, get them all edited and uploaded as Private or Unlisted and then go to town publishing them with a consistent schedule. Just getting back to publishing alone is the thing that is most important.

I second Stanley's advice. Just start pumping those videos out. Give the algorithm content for it to analyze and give it time to figure out who to share your content with. Star with 12. But make sure you stick to the consistency and keep pumping them out, at least 100 videos. Focus on just making the content, making sure it's good content and just let the algorithm do it's job. In time you'll be back into rhythm.

• Love
Reactions: Stanley | Team TB