• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Car washing and wrapping. This is my passion in life, there will be some how to videos along the way

Shakmeister5000

User name: Shakmeister5000
Title of introduction: Car washing and wrapping. This is my passion in life, there will be some how to videos along the way
Your name/ Alias: Shaks
Where are you from? Scotland, UK
How did you find TubeBuddy? YouTuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I thought IΓÇÖd like to join up to meet up with other like minded creators. Being able to help others out
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: In their future IΓÇÖd like to own my own business. At the moment IΓÇÖm showcasing my work and letting people out there to see my work and hoping to get more customers before being able to get an indoor space.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? IΓÇÖm into my cars. Love sports and cooking. Love my food
What is your biggest dream? To be able to buy a house for my wife
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/ShaksWD

SonyaBloem14

Yes, I like to do car care, too. But there are times when moving leaves very little time for these activities. In general, move out cleaning Brixton, greatly reduces the time spent. Particularly important during cleaning is understanding how to work with strong chemicals. It is also important to know that wooden furniture becomes a source of mold throughout the house. Therefore, a house with wooden furniture should have good ventilation. It is imperative to use insulating gels against moisture for cleaning the bathroom so that fungus does not spread later. And what cleaning secrets do you know?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Shakmeister5000

Shakmeister5000

Therefore, a house with wooden furniture should have good ventilation. It is imperative to use insulating gels against moisture for cleaning the bathroom so that fungus does not spread later. And what cleaning secrets do you know?
We know when working with moisture always allow the area to ventilate well and itΓÇÖs important to wear protective equipment when working with chemicals for your own health reasons. One of the guys I know who makes d car detailing products many years ago before the rules became stricter he didnΓÇÖt really have any protective gears to wear when working with chemicals and heΓÇÖs suffering from it now.

Always get down to the bottom and eliminate all dampness, spours, fungus etc. so they canΓÇÖt continue to grow. That will eliminate the cause of growing and coming back. ThereΓÇÖs no secrets (there shouldnΓÇÖt be any secrets as we all need to help each other out :) )

OP
OP
Shakmeister5000

Shakmeister5000

Yes, I like to do car care, too. But there are times when moving leaves very little time for these activities. In general, move out cleaning Brixton, greatly reduces the time spent. Particularly important during cleaning is understanding how to work with strong chemicals. It is also important to know that wooden furniture becomes a source of mold throughout the house. Therefore, a house with wooden furniture should have good ventilation. It is imperative to use insulating gels against moisture for cleaning the bathroom so that fungus does not spread later. And what cleaning secrets do you know?
Sometime it is hard to get the time now a days to look after your paint work so it doesnΓÇÖt oxidise through out time from the UV rays, road salts etc. having a good APC as a pre wash really helps to tackle the road traffic film that likes to cling onto the car (PH level of 12 is what you need within the product to loosen up the traffic film on the paint work) Snow foam guns works wonders when doing an APC pre wash.

jamessmith

When it comes to car cleaning, I'm all about the hands-on approach with my trusty portable steam machine and quality microfiber towels. Pro tip: invest in quality microfiber towelsΓÇöthey're game-changers for that streak-free shine!
While I typically try to avoid spills, unforeseen mishaps can occur, prompting the use of upholstery cleaners to remedy the situation.

Here's the real scoop: reading up on useful tips for car cleaning is my pre-cleaning ritual. Good to be prepared, right?

I highly recommend calling a local professional car cleaning company at least once a year. It not only keeps your ride in top-notch condition but also makes your cleaning efforts a breeze. Let's swap tips and keep our cars sparkling :)

Last edited:

digipresence

TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
I heard wrapping is getting really famous these day. But it's expensive. Do they long last and easy to peel of after some years, without destroying the original car paint?