• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Keywords for Songs

msbfrnj

Official Channel of Phil and Brenda Nicholas <msbfrnj@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi... We are musical artists. I've been having trouble finding kwywords for some of our song titles.

So, is the rule of thumb that video song titles have to state the exact song title of the song video or should you or can you find a keyword that talks about the whole song and use that as the good keyword.

Thanks
Brenda

So for instance, Fired Up is the name of the song video I'm working on now. I see "On Fire for God" has quite a bit of views, but it's on Vimeo. How do I find good solid keywords for a song with little or no known good keywords. Thanks guys and/or gals :)
191823:177553

AOh14GgHS5cQDXi6GKxspVXUOLhCzxr7GQ-vjQVo_Uafpg=s40
ReplyForward

spookyboo

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
www.scarystorytime.com
Subscriber Goal
Can't you use band names in the keyword phrases that are popular in the genre that others might be searching for or is that considered keyword abuse or rude? Do you also use phrases about the musical genre, type of music, etc? If I was searching for what I like I'd search for "new punk bands that sound like Black Flag" or "new wave bands like the cure." Think of what you might search for when searching for a band and build from that. It doesn't seem to work for me but for others it does.