• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming what games does everyone enjoy playing?

JohnBulgaria

Familiar Member
Subscriber Goal
Used to play CS:GO, Battlefield 3 and 4, and lots of FIFA. Sadly over the last 2 years I just had and still have way too much work on my hands and just don't have the luxury to sit and play games. Were good times though

JohnBulgaria

Familiar Member
Subscriber Goal
Tried shooters on a mobile device, not my thing. I'm used to using a mouse. Can't do $h!t with my fingers on a screen

Noah526

I like action and strategy games. Games where you have to think and also games where you can have fun.

SamuelJeremy

I'm totally with you on the action and strategy games ΓÇô they're my jam too. There's something exhilarating about the adrenaline rush in action games, and the mental workout in strategy games is awesome.

SamuelJeremy

I'm totally with you on the action and strategy games ΓÇô they're my jam too. There's something exhilarating about the adrenaline rush in action games, and the mental workout in strategy games is awesome.

You know, I often find myself in that dilemma of choosing which game to dive into. It's like standing in front of my collection, pondering for ages. That's when I just grab a coin and flip it ΓÇô heads for one game, tails for another. It's a fun way to leave it up to chance, keep things exciting, and let heads or tails decide. Plus, it takes away the decision-making stress, and I can focus on having a blast. What are some of your all-time favorite games?

JohnStud

It's always interesting to learn about the games people enjoy playing. Personally, I've been quite captivated by Valorant lately, and one thing that's enhanced my enjoyment of the game is using a Valorant livescore website.

Valorant livescore websites provide real-time updates on professional Valorant matches, including team scores, player statistics, and more. They're a fantastic resource for staying in the loop with the competitive Valorant scene and keeping track of your favorite teams and players.

These websites often offer live commentary, in-depth statistics, and match histories, allowing you to dive deep into the world of Valorant esports. It's a great way to feel more connected to the game, especially if you're a fan of the competitive aspect.

So, if Valorant is one of your preferred games, you might want to consider checking out a Valorant livescore website to enhance your gaming experience and stay updated on the latest in the world of Valorant esports. It adds a whole new layer of excitement to the game!