• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming what games does everyone enjoy playing?

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
I generally like strategy games. Civilization VI, Stellaris, X-COM 2, Phoenix Point, Mini Metro, Two Point Hospital, Rescue Team series.

Most of these games is hard to play anymore due to time constraints.

The Jungle Explorer

I should have been born 200 years ago!
TubeBuddy Pro
thejungleexplorer.com
Subscriber Goal
Right now, I pretty much only play, theHunter: Call of the Wild 2021. On a rare occasion, I might play Battlefield: Bad Company 2. I was a huge fan of Battlefield 2 until they shut the servers down. I used to play strategy games like Ages of Empires, but I do not have the time for such games anymore.

Foxy_Andariel

Known Member
TubeBuddy Legend
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
I am HOOKED on the game Tunic, partly because the main character is a fox.. and my nickname is "Foxy" which also was/is my Stage name! LUL And yes, I am fully aware that it sound like a "stripper Name"

mattnicholas

Nothing but Minecraft PvP! :cool: I am not bragging here but my clicking speed is 13 clicks per second as checked on cps test and a win rate of 87%. If anyone plays Minecraft PvP here, ping me for a match! :imp:

GPx

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
ARK Survival Evolved!
I've played 8,800+ hours on this game alone, nothing else has come close!

Foxy_Andariel

Known Member
TubeBuddy Legend
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
I've started to Play Tunic and I freaking LOVE it! <3 And my nickname's Foxy and the main character is a fox! YAAAS <3

Ater

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
I like strategy/simulation games like EU4, Imperator: Rome, XCOM, CK3, Football Manager etc. Used to play a lot of Civilization when I was younger but since I got into EU4 I just cant go back to Civ (I have tried). I also play WoW Classic with a bounch of friends that I used to play WoW with like 10+ years ago and are having a lot of fun.

Other than that I'm currently very slowly playing through the Yakuza series playing 1-2 games a year.

kimdan

PES2012 because it's easier for me to win unlike the new versions, i find it hard to draw talk less of winning.