• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music Channel Im New York Rapper " Mula Migz " YouTubers lets rise to the top together !

Mula Migz

User name: Mula Migz
Title of introduction: Im New York Rapper " Mula Migz " YouTubers lets rise to the top together !
Your name/ Alias: Mula Migz
Where are you from? Brooklyn, New York
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found tubebuddy on youtube a few years ago and never looked back.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted to connect more with the tubebuddy and youtube community. I love to learn more about all the youtubers around the world.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would love to accomplish creating a massive following for my music career all around the world. I want to spread my music to everyone so they can enjoy my music as much as I do.
How frequently do you upload? Monthy but going to start weekly really soon
What are your hobbies? My hobbies are making music and learning more on how to reach more viewers and listeners worldwide.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream in life is to become one of the most talked about rappers in the world.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/c/MULAMIGZ