• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Art Channel Intro

Artgoddess

User name: Artgoddess
Title of introduction: Art Channel Intro
Your name/ Alias: Nicole Stephens
Where are you from? Alabama, USA
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found a podcast (don't remember the name). They talked about info for beginning content creators and highly recommended TubeBuddy
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Looking for more input and possibly a support group to critique my work and ask for my critiques as well.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I hope to grow my channel so people will find out about my art and products as I develop a portfolio. I also want to start my own art community and maybe even create places to gather and grow together as artists.
How frequently do you upload? I upload every other week right now but I do hope to upload weekly soon.
What are your hobbies? I make art! I also sew and make needle crafts, play video games, read short stories, play music and listen to metalcore. I love nature and learning about different plants birds and trees.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to share my art with the world and show what life is like as a creative. Things don't always look quite the same when your imagination runs wild.
YouTube Channel Link: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCSumTb_rowOySxjcHWytL7A