• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Declined Include AB test in pro plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epictechumair

This is humble suggestion for TubeBudy that you can include AB Test in pro plan. SO a pro plan holder creator can take benefit it and know the potential of TubeBudy. If not then provide spirited plan for AB test so any one only AB test or other tools of TubeBudy according to their requirements.

Reactions: Steverd

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
How about providing those 'host of reasons'? Sounds like a money grab to me. Not all of us can afford to go higher than Pro and you tout all these nice features. It's like saying, here are the features of our Mustang but to get the 'special features' you have to buy the Bugatti instead. Not very enticing.

The advanced features you see in our high-tier license require resources and technology, and on the basis of all of these factors, prices are set. While, I will not be able to reveal to you what are those "host of reasons" I can assure you that, the pricing which we've set is in such a way to make sure that we work at a minimum profit to manage all of those costs and at the same time, our customers'/community members who subscribed to such license, can use it at their maximum benefit. I do understand it might look like "we're trying to grab money", however, there are certain perks which we would like to keep for our higher tier license and we simply can't put all those perks in our low-end tier, each and every tier is designed in such a way that our users can get maximum benefit and we, in no way ask our members to upgrade It's really up to them, whether they wish to stay at the starter license or pro or star or legend, it's up to them.

After all, you simply can't expect to have Mustang features to be added in normal road cars, you have to "invest" or "buy" the said car to enjoy the features of such exclusive cars. In simple words, we do understand you wish to go and try out our high-end tiers and for those options, we tend to have some discounts or promotions going from time to time and when the time comes, you can opt-in and save enough so you can enjoy the perks.

Being said this, I will close this topic to prevent any unnecessary arguments and this suggestion has been declined.

Thank you for the suggestion, nonetheless. If in future there are any chance of such suggestion to be implemented, in some way or the other where we can put some more features in our low-tier plans, we will definitely consider that.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I am afraid we will not be able to do that for a host of reasons... but I would be curious to hear what we can do with our Legend licenses that would be the thing needed to entice you into our Premium service?

Reactions: Epictechumair

NE GA Mountain Folk

Subscriber Goal
I am afraid we will not be able to do that for a host of reasons... but I would be curious to hear what we can do with our Legend licenses that would be the thing needed to entice you into our Premium service?
How about providing those 'host of reasons'? Sounds like a money grab to me. Not all of us can afford to go higher than Pro and you tout all these nice features. It's like saying, here are the features of our Mustang but to get the 'special features' you have to buy the Bugatti instead. Not very enticing.

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal

TB is about convenience tools and to a degree, a luxury product, not required for success. TB is a business, not a non-profit. or charity. Given that TB Legend is a luxury product, the purchase is definitely elective. They give a lot on both the free and the pro levels so they make up for some of that at the Legend level.

The truth of the matter is not everyone can have luxury items. This is life in general, not just the Legend subscription. I have no issues if TB is making a "money grab".

Status
Not open for further replies.