• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube News Creators For Peace

Super Cooper Hobbies

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
Has anyone else seen this yet? VidIq and other channels have started a #CreatorsForPeace movement to raise awareness for the Ukrainian refugees.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYqQoWm0JXc

The Jungle Explorer

I should have been born 200 years ago!
TubeBuddy Pro
thejungleexplorer.com
Subscriber Goal
One thing that everyone can do is to choose to allow people to donate to UNICEF through their videos. Go to your channel monetization and select the GIVING tab. Then create a giving fund and select UNICEF for Ukraine. You can then apply this to any video you want. I applied to my top 20 videos.

1647665384114.png

Reactions: chenulya and Damon
OP
OP
Super Cooper Hobbies

Super Cooper Hobbies

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
One thing that everyone can do is to choose to allow people to donate to UNICEF through their videos. Go to your channel monetization and select the GIVING tab. Then create a giving fund and select UNICEF for Ukraine. You can then apply this to any video you want. I applied to my top 20 videos.

View attachment 11956
What if you're not monetized? I'm not, and I'm sure many others on this forum also aren't

Reactions: chenulya

The Jungle Explorer

TubeBuddy Pro
thejungleexplorer.com
Subscriber Goal
What if you're not monetized? I'm not, and I'm sure many others on this forum also aren't

Okay. So I did the research and here is how creators can help.

1. This is the link to donate to UNIFEC for Ukraine: https://www.unicefusa.org/war-ukraine?form=FUNKBHMZQDQ. You could mention this and place this link in your dicriptions.

2. This link is approved by YouTube and can be used as a card on your videos, it will look like this on your videos.

1647817037396.png

The Jungle Explorer

TubeBuddy Pro
thejungleexplorer.com
Subscriber Goal
Good evening, I'm from Ukraine! My dream is the end of the war!!! Peace for everyone!!! #CreatorsForPeace!!! If I can help or if you can help email me!!!

I am sorry for what is happening in your country. My heart is broken for the beautiful people of Ukraine. If I were a young man, I would be over there helping. I will do what I can from here. May peace come swiftly to your land.

OP
OP
Super Cooper Hobbies

Super Cooper Hobbies

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
Its telling me that you need to be part of the partner program to put links in cards or endscreens. Is there a way around this or a step that I'm missing?

chenulya

I am sorry for what is happening in your country. My heart is broken for the beautiful people of Ukraine. If I were a young man, I would be over there helping. I will do what I can from here. May peace come swiftly to your land.
Thank you very much for your support!!! There are a lot of good people on the planet earth and we Ukrainians are grateful for your help!!! We won't give up!!! I ask the community to help with the work remotely!!! Everything will be Ukraine!!!