• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered SEO studio

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunshine93

When I find a keyword with low competition on the keyword planner, and later I optimize it with SEO studio, its score analysis changes and I get higher competition. Why does this happen, isn't the SEO studio tool supposed to help me?

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
The tools provided by TB are not absolute. TB helps by giving guidelines and suggestions to help steer you in the right direction. The scores should not be taken too literally or as an absolute answer.

In regards to the score analysis change, you are not really comparing apples to apples. There is some overlap but they are very different tools, in my view.

Keyword Explorer is much more narrowly focused in doing preliminary analysis. SEO Explorer is broader evaluating the entirety of title and descriptions you are writing which consist of far more words than key phrases. Keep in mind, that SEO Studio will not teach you to write in enticing, interesting sentences and in a readable, easy to understand manner which matters in real world results.

Status
Not open for further replies.