• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Video watermark

Shoeboy

Subscriber Goal
First, is a great opportunity to find myself here.

I want to know if one applies watermark on his/her channel, it will always reflect on other videos both upload and yet to be uploaded videos.

I trust my question is understandable.

ShanitatorWiggy

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I am pretty sure that my watermark has automatically gone onto all the videos on my channel including those I uploaded prior to adding the watermark

• Love
Reactions: Shoeboy

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
The watermark is a YouTube setting, not a TubeBuddy setting, so this may get moved to another area? (not my realm of responsibility)

But yes, the watermark goes on all videos past, present, and future. There may be a way to set it for particular videos but I have not seen it. I set it once, and it is on all my vids.

OP
OP
Shoeboy

Shoeboy

Subscriber Goal
The watermark is a YouTube setting, not a TubeBuddy setting, so this may get moved to another area? (not my realm of responsibility)

But yes, the watermark goes on all videos past, present, and future. There may be a way to set it for particular videos but I have not seen it. I set it once, and it is on all my vids.
Alright! Thanks for your response..