• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice Video vs Best For Viewer

Super Cooper Hobbies

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
In your experience, which endscreen works better? A specific related video, or just the best for viewer one? I've used both, but video seems to get more clicks, but the idea of best for viewer also seems like a good idea, whats work for you guys?

Reactions: Damon

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
In your experience, which endscreen works better? A specific related video, or just the best for viewer one? I've used both, but video seems to get more clicks, but the idea of best for viewer also seems like a good idea, whats work for you guys?

I really can't tell you that my endscreens are super effective (not really enough data) but I almost always put one up to the closest related video I have in my library. I think it is best to suggest your own videos if at all possible.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I switch it up... but my most successful approach is to create my content on a 'seasonal' basis and to include a playlist end screen element specifically for that seasonal playlist. THAT is the end screen element I try to direct my viewers towards at the end of a video.

Reactions: spookyboo

Sparta

i use most recent video so they check my most recent uploads, but it can be different depending on the content i post, like add something specific to watch or similar to the curent video is a great idea too

Spice

Subscriber Goal
I always use Best for User and a Subscribe Logo. Is there data that shows the click rate from the end screens then? Don't recall ever seeing this.