• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel I'd love to do a minecraft collab if anyone is interested

ShanitatorWiggy

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: ShanitatorWiggy
Title: I'd love to do a minecraft collab if anyone is interested
Type of collaboration: Minecraft mainly, but other games too if I have them or can afford to get them at the time.
Amount of Subscribers: 19
Ways to contact you: Twitter: @ShanitatorWiggy
Email: Shanitatorwiggy@gmail.com
Why should they collaborate with you: I play all sorts of games and I just want to put a smile on an audience's face
Link to Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdW1oX9maUMCiHovWuLo2YA

denisbroad

Yeah, that would be cool. I often go on Twitch and watch people play. Collaborations make the process so much more interesting. It's cool to watch. I recently started playing Minecraft, and I enjoy watching Tubbo, GeorgeNotFound, and TommyInnit. They make good content, and each one is different, from regular gameplay to predictions for points on Twitch and youtube. I encountered such a difficulty, by the way, that I couldn't find a good server to play on. There were too many uninteresting modes on the Internet. On this list, I found the most suitable server for myself for a comfortable game with popular modes such as Skyblock, Prison, and Factions.

Last edited: