• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Hello Everybody!

Majkii

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
User name: Majkii
Title of introduction: Hello Everybody!
Your name/ Alias: Majkii
Where are you from? Sweden
How did you find TubeBuddy? I looked up Youtube extension and i picked Tubebuddy! :)
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted to see how popular and active the forum were and make some friends.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I recently came back to Youtube and learned about editing again and i want to see my Youtube channel grow.
How frequently do you upload? Every 2-3 days, the most i can! :)
What are your hobbies? I've played games as long as i can remember, even when i was a kid.
I have a great passion for gaming.
What is your biggest dream? To achieve something great.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9rSg-jlTTOunMNA2qonDvQ

ShanitatorWiggy

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
My main is Valorant right now and doing videos about it, but i'm playing all kind of games, simulations, mmo/rpgs, etc.
How about you?

I play almost anything, my first ever game on the channel was fnaf security breach, but i play a lot more than that

Reactions: Majkii

ShanitatorWiggy

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Five Nights At Freddy's is amazing so I understand why! :joy:

Unfortunately, the newest title in the series did not live up to standards and I had no option but to drop it partway and wait for the update. I'm unsure if I should go back and finish it or not...

OP
OP
Majkii

Majkii

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Unfortunately, the newest title in the series did not live up to standards and I had no option but to drop it partway and wait for the update. I'm unsure if I should go back and finish it or not...
I'm sorry about that, i am sure you'll figure something out! :)