• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Stuck at around 100 views per premiere and around 50 views for an upload but sub count grows?

spookyboo

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
www.scarystorytime.com
Subscriber Goal
I used to get views in the hundreds to thousands. Then the adpocolypse came. I was demonetized because I only had 800 subs. I worked my way up to 1K and 400 hours thorugh a lot of hard work and applied. They denied it saying it was reused content and, in fact, the whole group of youtubers in my genre was slapped with reused content. Then most people were able to get their monetization back except me. I didn't have reused content and when I applied they ignored me for years. 3 years later they reset the 4000 hours to 0. I spent a good 8 months doing premieres with some of my original subscribers and finally was remonetized again. I was getting about 80 views per video. It is now 6 months later and although I still get about 40 subscribers per month, which is low, I am still getting about 80 views per video on average.

My search results are very low for my keywords. I've tried different sets of keywords and keyword phrases with little or no change. Unfortunately, it became worse when someone with 500K subscribers had changed her name to mine and suddenly no one could even find me by name. Grumble. I'm wondering if anyone has experienced this before? I don't think I'm even seen on the user's home page as with the search results. I would say it is saturated, but I've seen other channels zip past me and these aren't purchased people, they are the real thing. I'm at a loss. I'm not perfect, not even close, but I don't think I suck either.

I guess what this comes down to is how can I figure out how many of my thumbnails are actually showing up on other people's home pages? Is there a tool for this or is it all guesswork?