• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered TB SEO Score

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liuteria Marcellan

Hi guys,
i'm sercing info in videos and articlea about this TB SEO Score but i feel like I'm doing the wrong thing...I don't really get what I should do.
I thought I did, not everything, but most of the things required such as:
-Good title, wrote in the form of "how people should serch for it"
-I've used most important words in title and in thedescription, many times and early in the descriptio
-The wordsin te title are also in the description
-I made at least 250 words descripitons
-I've added quality tags(at least thats what TB said)
-I've added info card
-I've added chapters
-I've added<
...and so on, but still my SEO Score it's between 5 and 30...

How is this even possible?
Maybe i'm misunderstand the meaning "Tags in title and description" and there is no video that really explain that...

What they mean by tags? Doesn't it means semply add relevant words? Should I maybe use some # @ stuff?
Is it beacause I'm italian and TB doesn't recognize well things if they are in a different language?

I have tu decide if buying the PRO version is worth it...maybe everything is explained bettere there?
Becasue for now TB is very good in telling me how I'm NOT doing the right stuff bit also doing nothing explane me why and how should I do the right thing...

Also maybe it takes days or week to calculate everything...I don't know...it's been a whole week since I've done a damn exausting work to fix everythig video following what i thought was the way it should have been done.

Thanks for your help!

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
You do not need to be adding # and @... that will do nothing for you. But there seems to be some basic misunderstanding here. You need to first research for long-tail keyword phrases. These are phrases that people are going to type into Google or YouTube when searching for exactly the video that you are making. You are doing this... but you are not ranking for the terms that you are targeting. This is largely due to the fact that you are not implementing the keyword phrases that you are targeting into the title and description of your video.

For example:

In your video '
Sostituzione Meccaniche - Squier Adventure! Episodio 10
'
You should have included the term 'sostituzione meccaniche' in your tags. This is the thing that this video is about. The title acts as a super tag for your video, it is more important than the tags you put in... but if you have this term in the title and you have it in the tags then they work together to show YouTube that this is exactly what this video is about. That makes it easier for YouTube to know that when someone is searching for 'sostituzione meccaniche' then this is the video they need to be served. You can improve this as well by including the term 'sostituzione meccaniche' in the first 200 characters of your description. That also acts as a super tag that will do the same thing and also help to reinforce the focus of what this video is about.

Make these adjustments and you will see a vast difference in the rankings of your videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.