• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Editing Software Editing Software

ShanitatorWiggy

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Can anyone recommend any good, free editing software? I tried filmora, but the software is too expensive to buy and the free version adds a huge watermark that obstructs most of the screen for the whole video. Thanks in Advance

Reactions: genieee

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
From what I've heard DaVinci Resolve is a great editor that is also free. I don't use it myself only because I'm used to using Vegas Pro though I am looking to switch to it to give it a try. There are a ton of videos on YouTube that can teach you how to use it and it seems to have some pretty cool features considering it's free.

spookyboo

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
www.scarystorytime.com
Subscriber Goal
I used to use Davinci Resolve. What machine do you have? There is a cheap windows app called YouTube Movie Maker that I used to use when I used windows, it was pretty cool. It wasn't free, but it wasn't $500 either like some of the others.

OP
OP
ShanitatorWiggy

ShanitatorWiggy

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I use a super powerful custom built gaming pc, I dont think it has a brand or anything but it runs on windows

Shakmeister5000

I donΓÇÖt know if you can get it on the computer but if youΓÇÖre like me, I use my phone to film and edit I use ΓÇ£CapCutΓÇ¥ itΓÇÖs a great free app to edit your videos on in your phone

genieee

Can anyone recommend any good, free editing software? I tried filmora, but the software is too expensive to buy and the free version adds a huge watermark that obstructs most of the screen for the whole video. Thanks in Advance
Absolutely! If you're looking for a good, free editing software, I highly recommend CapCut. It's one of my favorite apps due to its extensive features and user-friendly interface. Unlike some other editing software, capcut provides a wide variety of new and unique templates and layers that allow you to create visually stunning videos. Moreover, the graphics in CapCut are truly impressive, adding an extra level of visual appeal to your edits. It's a powerful editing tool that offers a seamless editing experience without the need for a costly subscription or intrusive watermarks. Give CapCut a try, and I'm confident you'll be impressed by its capabilities and the professional quality it brings to your videos.

danielbullen

TubeBuddy User
This all depends on what you want to edit. For photo editing I use Photopea and Canva. For making videos I use FreeCam to record what is on my screen with my audio. For video editing specifically there are DaVinchi Resolve and Adobe Animate.

Amr7amdy

Subscriber Goal
Hey Bro,
I advise you to use CupCut from Tiktok, it's free and powerful, it has 2 versions, web and local versions. you can choose whatever you want from HERE.
it's easy and lite and have a lot of effects and tools.

redbulla

There are many video editing applications on phones, such as capcut, kinemaster, vivacut. If you use PC, there is Adobe CC, Movia Cut. You can see more video editing software at switch rom

nswpedia

You don't talk about the platform you're using.
I recommend Capcut for Mobile and if you are using PC to modify the switch rom then I choose Adobe Premiere Pro

michelcap

You might want to check out CapCut Mod Apk 2024. It's a free video editing software that's feature-rich and doesn't add any watermarks to your videos. I found it quite user-friendly and powerful for both basic and advanced editing tasks.

pathedits

The best choice depends on your project's needs and your experience level.

Shotcut might be a great place to start if you're new to video editing. But if you're looking for advanced features and professional-quality results, DaVinci Resolve is worth exploring!

usman05

Make your videos and pictures look amazing with Wink Video Editor. This tool makes them look better and more professional, turning ordinary shots into beautiful works of art. With Wink, it’s easy to create stunning and memorable visuals. Download it now! Wink Pro Apk

doyouboobeauty

doyouboo.me
Subscriber Goal
Do you use Capcut to edit your videos? If so, I would love to know how you are dealing with the recent update.
Capcut has recently removed the video captions from their free accounts. You can only do this with a Pro account now.