• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel I love sharing my passion of nature, and birds /wildlife with everyone around me.

ANJEANETTE

User name: ANJEANETTE
Title of introduction: I love sharing my passion of nature, and birds /wildlife with everyone around me.
Your name/ Alias: Anjeanette
Where are you from? Indiana
How did you find TubeBuddy? I have been watching countless videos on YouTube about how to be successful on YouTube and so I found TubeBuddy by doing a search.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I was looking to find a community that I could be a part of not only to share my own channel and videos with and ask questions of but to be of assistance to others that have like minds in being persistent and determined in wanting to succeed.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Well, I kinda answered this question above. I was looking to join a community where I could share my content with but to also be part of a community where I could give advice or support to others that are in similar situations with wanting to be successful on YouTube or other social media platforms. I'm here to help as much as I am to ask for help and support.

The purpose of my own YouTube channel and Instagram and Facebook and Twitter is to share my love of bird and wildlife photography, for the natural world around us and to take folks on adventures that I take when doing my photography even if that's just in my backyard occasionally. I also share my thoughts and opinions on editing and my gear as well as share other tidbits about photography etc.

Long term goal for my channel is to become part of a community and grow as a photographer and gain more knowledge about myself pushing myself outside of my comfort zone. (Hint... I've already done that by posting my first few videos on YouTube) but I want to get better at so much in my life. And I also want to be successful, go full time on YouTube and be monetized eventually.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Photography! Well, I would love if it was more than a passionate hobby but really the majority of us who are in this niche are not making a sustainable income from selling our images, not saying its impossible but not likely. My other hobbies although not often are diamond paintings, coloring , and watching a ton of other YouTube channels relevant to bird and wildlife photography.
What is your biggest dream? Ooh, wow. My biggest dream is to be able to travel to new countries to photograph the birds and wildlife there. Australia is where I'd like to visit first and than I want to go to Panama and to Europe.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCR4pdMmI4tNSF_tYXCBZ-Ag