• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered TubeBuddy Order Form Pages Not Working?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talmonjr

I have been trying to sign up for the Pro TubeBuddy program but I can not get the order form page to submit. I tried on my iphone, ipad, Macbook and Dell laptop unsuccessfully. It doesn't give an error but the Submit button doesn't appear to do anything. My bank account had a $1 charge from Google submitted then reversed, but I'm still not signed up for the service. Is there a known issue with the order system? Is it the Chinese/Russians? :)

Reactions: Driving King

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
There were issues with the website that were disrupting some of the sites functions recently. The problems seem to have been fix, nonetheless please send an email to our support team at support@tubebuddy.com so we can assist you. Thank you.

Oh, and no, I doubt it was the Chinese or Russians. Though I am leaning towards those Swiss who usually don't like getting involved in anything. They seem way too nice to me. That's not normal. And their cheese has too many holes in it. Suspicious. Hmmm. :joy:

5han SE Bollywood

I have been trying to sign up for the Pro TubeBuddy program but I can not get the order form page to submit. I tried on my iphone, ipad, Macbook and Dell laptop unsuccessfully. It doesn't give an error but the Submit button doesn't appear to do anything. My bank account had a $1 charge from Google submitted then reversed, but I'm still not signed up for the service. Is there a known issue with the order system? Is it the Chinese/Russians? :)

For the past week, I have been going through the same thing. Despite trying to pay with all of my verified Visa & Master credit cards, the result remains the same. It just came up with an error message [ We are unable to process your payment ] I contacted my financial institution, and everything seems to be okay. I cant even imagine creating a YT video without TubeBuddy. Guys please help

Reactions: Driving King

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
There were issues with the website that were disrupting some of the sites functions recently. The problems seem to have been fix, nonetheless please send an email to our support team at support@tubebuddy.com so we can assist you. Thank you.

Oh, and no, I doubt it was the Chinese or Russians. Though I am leaning towards those Swiss who usually don't like getting involved in anything. They seem way too nice to me. That's not normal. And their cheese has too many holes in it. Suspicious. Hmmm. :joy:

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

oh... don't get me started on the Swiss.

Status
Not open for further replies.