• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Business Channel Hey! YouTube Channel Manager wanting to keep my skills up to date for my client's channels

laurenvan

User name: laurenvan
Title of introduction: Hey! YouTube Channel Manager wanting to keep my skills up to date for my client's channels
Your name/ Alias: Lauren
Where are you from? Florida
How did you find TubeBuddy? Another YouTuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted to find a solid community of other creators where we bounce questions, tips and tricks off of each other, I know there is endless things to learn about YouTube. I couldn't find anything substantial until these forums.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Not my channel but my clients- to help them grow their channel, establish authority in their niche, and generate consistent leads down the road.
How frequently do you upload? On average they do twice a week, Tuesdays & Thursdays at 7PM
What are your hobbies? Reading, coaching volleyball, watching tv
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtC1ogIjFAOSt96o0-EgacQ

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
Hi Lauren,

Are you currently managing other people's channels? Or is this something you aspire to do?

I think, over time, there is a need for people who know how to operate someone's YT channel. I know of a friend who will need help in the future. I helped him to get started but it is not an ongoing task I was going to do for him because I don't have enough time to take care of and build my own channel as it is.

You will certainly be exposed to MANY YT channels hanging around here. I've seen MANY types of channels pass through. It is insightful to observe.