• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Hi! I just started a channel for meditation and sleep featuring various sounds from the beach, Disney, and Universal.

User name: ThemeParkDreamscapes
Title of introduction: Hi! I just started a channel for meditation and sleep featuring various sounds from the beach, Disney, and Universal.
Your name/ Alias: Theme Park Dreamscapes
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found other YouTube videos that recommended it so I thought I would give it a try.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I really wanted to have a place to reach out to other people in the YouTube community.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My main goal is to just bring everyone that watches my videos a few minutes of peace and calm every day, even if they are not a theme park fan. It would be wonderful if I could somehow make this my full-time gig, and I know what a difference other similar channels have made in life, through meditation and deep sleep.
How frequently do you upload? Daily
What are your hobbies? I love visiting Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando Resort and filming there as much as I can.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream at the moment is for my channel to be able to support me full time so that I am to able to travel and enjoy the little things in life without being bogged down by the stress of money, while also bringing peace and relaxation to anyone who watches my videos.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9paBfAOcvotNnoECJVPDhg