• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube SEO How can I get more subscribe for channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Kitchen Gamer

Making Food from everyday and from Video Games
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
How can I get more subscribe
This is the most commonly asked question and there is no one answer which will get you more subscribers but you have to remember that YouTube is a marathon not a sprint so enjoy the journey but just focus on high quality content, SEO optimization, thumbnails etc also there are heaps of advice around but this one should help you and TubeBuddy has heaps of helpful material on there channel along with a few other.

• Love
Reactions: bhartiakash

Ater

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
How can I get more subscribe

Hard work and dedication. There is no quick fix. Focus on creating more content and try to make each new video better than the previous one. Each new video is a new way for people to find your channel. If they subscribe comes down to the quality of your video and what else your channel have to offer at the end of the first video they watch.

Set a goal like 100 new videos during 2022.

• Love
Reactions: Stanley | Team TB

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
How can i get more subscribers in my YouTube channel
For starters I suggest a little reading...

• Love
Reactions: bhartiakash

Super Cooper Hobbies

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
Sigh, this question again?

Exactly, people shouldn't even be concerned about subscribers, as they don't really matter. If you just get yourself a lot of subscribers, theres no way to know that they'll watch your stuff, you'll just set yourself back. People should focus on content, not subscribers.

• Love
Reactions: Damon
Status
Not open for further replies.