• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Hi there, IΓÇÖm a newbie! I just started YouTube 2 weeks ago. I join YouTube because first of all I love taking videos and pictures on what IΓÇÖm doin

Zette Mendoza

User name: Zette Mendoza
Title of introduction: Hi there, IΓÇÖm a newbie! I just started YouTube 2 weeks ago. I join YouTube because first of all I love taking videos and pictures on what IΓÇÖm doing and wherw IΓÇÖm going. I alao like editing, so I just realised that I can try this. Alao I wanna grow like everybody here
Your name/ Alias: Zette
Where are you from? IΓÇÖm from Philippines but currently working here in HK for 13 yrs
How did you find TubeBuddy? On YouTube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to learn more about YouTube and to get ideAs from other person here. How to grow your channel.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to grow my channel, And I want to touch my subscribers life by sharing my thoughts , ideas , etc.
How frequently do you upload? I uplaod videos like once a week, on weekends mosthly
What are your hobbies? I love hiking, and playing badminton
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dreAm is to have my own house someday. ThatΓÇÖs why I have to work hard in order to have that.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCe9ISK1ffDh5e5ydiPqz27w

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
Hello Zette,

Welcome aboard! I stopped by your channel and like your channel art. It got my attention.