• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Where is the help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasec

TubeBuddy User
I been trying really hard to get any kind of help on here and found none. I Try many times to get help from Stanley Orchard | TubeBuddy Community Representative.
He has been no help at all. When I fill out one of those post he ask me to do. His response was weird, first it felt like he was talking to me them he took off and started talking to like someone else, when it was my thread. As to this day I still haven't gotten any help. The only thing I gotten from TB is many times to upgrade to a higher pay level. Is this how things work over here? Because I'm new and don't know anything.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I am sorry, but we do not offer one-on-one services. We also do not provide channel reviews, as you requested. I am happy to help and will even offer to take a look at your channel but you are going to need to follow the rules in the Feedback forum in order for me to do so. Otherwise I will not be able to assist.

OP
OP
Rasec

Rasec

TubeBuddy User
I been trying really hard to get any kind of help on here and found none. I Try many times to get help from Stanley Orchard | TubeBuddy Community Representative.
He has been no help at all. When I fill out one of those post he ask me to do. His response was weird, first it felt like he was talking to me them he took off and started talking to like someone else, when it was my thread. As to this day I still haven't gotten any help. The only thing I gotten from TB is many times to upgrade to a higher pay level. Is this how things work over here? Because I'm new and don't know anything.
Why is it saying error in the corner?

Status
Not open for further replies.