• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Videos paid promotion s

Orcas

m.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Sometimes you create a good video but you get little or no views and that disappoints sometimes.
Now my question is ,is it a good idea to pay someone/organizations so that they can promote my videos and to whoever has tried it is it worth.

The Kitchen Gamer

Making Food from everyday and from Video Games
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
Sometimes you create a good video but you get little or no views and that disappoints sometimes.
Now my question is ,is it a good idea to pay someone/organizations so that they can promote my videos and to whoever has tried it is it worth.
I'd say no since you've just post a video and your just a small channel just starting out. Have a look around as there is heaps of ways to promote yourself and videos.
A good example is the promotion thread on the forums here, Reddit, appropriate forums etc. Then it comes down to Keywords, SEO, Thumbnail, Description and just remember YouTube is a marathon not a sprint.
Also a few points on your one video you need tags(not hashtags in the description, they do help to an extent), it's extremely fast for a programming video, thumbnail improvements.