• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Keyword Explorer isn't helping me much. Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amanda Summers

Known Member
Sorry, but this is a bit of a repeat, but it's still happening, only worse. The keywords that are suggested for me are not even relevant for the video or even my channel, but those are the only ones that rank. 'So, make a video about that?' you might ask. These keywords aren't even in my category at all. Here's the one for the newest video I'm putting up tonight. The video is about things to bring to Nepal.

I put it up on my original channel. I'm cutting the new channel. It's too time-consuming to have 2 channels. It just isn't helping me anymore. At first, it helped me to rank, but not anymore. What's happening?

Attachments

• tubebuddy Keyword Exp sugg.png
    tubebuddy Keyword Exp sugg.png
    33.6 KB · Views: 70
Last edited by a moderator:

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Those suggested keywords are actually coming from YouTube, not TubeBuddy. We are simply passing along information that YouTube is looking at. Due to the performance of your previous videos YouTube feels that you have some authority in these weird suggestions. The reason is likely because a significant portion of your audience has a history of enjoying videos about topics like the ones that are being suggested. These suggestions are an insight into your channel authority and audience's viewing habits. They may not pertain specifically to you... at times you will need to forego those suggestions and stick with the keywords you have been researching.

• Sad
Reactions: Amanda Summers
Status
Not open for further replies.