• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Naturistic sounds for a better mental state

Tranquil Studio

Subscriber Goal
User name: Tranquil Studio
Title of introduction: Naturistic sounds for a better mental state
Your name/ Alias: Tranquil Studio
Where are you from? Bangalore, India
How did you find TubeBuddy? Reddit discussion threads.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I happen to stumble upon the forums while exploring the app and found it pretty meaningful for a beginner at YouTube.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I come from a finance background. I'm a Chartered Accountant student from India. Our profession is highly demanding and our skillsets are exploited(couldn't find any other appropriate word) as a beginner in the shade of learning more. I got to experience it during my intense internship. So, for the most part, I used to have a disturbed sleep, restless or rather ineffective/inefficient days. It somehow takes a toll on you and your career.

While people are working to improve the industry practices, I am on a mission to improve the individual. Although, I could speak with certainty only of my profession, I am still sure that other professionals may experience a similar thing, if not the same. It also spans over different age groups for different reasons, but the solution interestingly, is ONE. To make oneself calm and stay relaxed to do any DAMN thing.

For work/Study, you need to have a peaceful/working mind to do the respective things effectively/efficiently. Also, a proper sleep rather than a restless sleep.

For people with Insomnia, it increases the chances of them getting a deep sleep.

For pets, (I happened to stumble upon this) they seemed to enjoy it.

In short, I'm on a mission for every individual on this planet to do whatever he wants with a peaceful and relaxed mind, rather than a stressed or tensed mind.

I self test all the videos, and only upload if it gives me the satisfaction. I'm not in a race to kill the quality of the videos for the sake of earning.
How frequently do you upload? Monthly
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/c/TranquilStudio