• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel New Member! Hello everyone

Eva Antonia

Subscriber Goal
User name: Eva Antonia
Title of introduction: New Member! Hello everyone
Your name/ Alias: My name is Eva.
Where are you from? I'm from Germany.
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy through youtube a few years ago already. But just recently I started to use it more often again and now I'm even thinking about upgrading.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined this community because I looked at my analytics and even after a few years of creating Youtube videos I'm still not really good at reading my analytics and I think maybe I could find some help here since Tibebuddy already helps me to find good tags and what I should do when I upload a new video. And because I hope that I can maybe help other people as well.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: What would I like to accomplish with my channel? That's a good question :D One of my goals is to own my own business or at least to be able to live from self-employment one day. Plus I have an invisible disability, so I would like to do videos about my day-to-day life with it. Even when it is not so severe but I want to spread awareness that disabilities don't have to be visible or severe to impact your life in some kind of way.
How frequently do you upload? I try to upload once a week on Sunday
What are your hobbies? My hobbies are reading, video editing, and horseback riding.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is probably to move from Germany to another country like Australia or Canada and live there full time for at least a few years.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8ntKAmNxdK6xr0_CixP8fw

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
Hello Eva,

Welcome aboard! I took a peek at your channel and you are well on your way!

What is the "invisible disability" you refer to on your About page?

OP
OP
E

Eva Antonia

Subscriber Goal
Hello Eva,

Welcome aboard! I took a peek at your channel and you are well on your way!

What is the "invisible disability" you refer to on your About page?

Hello MattCommand,
thank you so much :)

The disability I'm referring to is called "Ataxia", I have a mild form of it but it affects my balance and I can't really write with my hand. So I use a Laptop since 3rd grade.
I also have a video about it on my channel. It is in German but I added English subs (Well, I tried my best but since I'm German I'm sure there are mistakes). I will leave the link here, just in case you or someone else would like to watch it :) So beeinflußt meine Behinderung mein Leben (CC) - YouTube