• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel I'm a square peg force into a round hole using Mastercam v9 CAD/CAM

Rasec

TubeBuddy User
User name: Rasec
Title of introduction: I'm a square peg force into a round hole using Mastercam v9 CAD/CAM
Your name/ Alias: Rasec
Where are you from? The land of Outside Living, Los Angeles
How did you find TubeBuddy? After my Beach Front Tents was clean up by the city, I saw TB running away from my tent. It took me a year to catch TB. But it's okay, I got vaccinated by google search.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Well, I must say it was the free meal offer by TB sort of like those guys selling baggie on the corner. The first one is always free, until you get hook. I'm looking to get help with free coffee and donuts from attending these forums.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I'm looking for the You-Tube Dream! Working hard putting out good videos and making that Bang! Money! I need to "Conque You-Tube Algorithm". Then I can buy a ship stand on the bow Yelling "I'm King of The World"!
How frequently do you upload? I been uploading once a week every Saturday at 3:00pm PST. But no one is looking up to see my bat signal. Commissioner Gordon where are you?
What are your hobbies? I'm a straight married guy! Oh... I thought it said Hubby. My Bad! I Read it wrong, sorry. My Hobbies are crying every time I see my You-Tube subscriber account. Then Just for fun, I look at my viewing hours, with no comment.
What is your biggest dream? Oh.... Just had to read this twice. I had to make sure it said "biggest" and not wet. I want the You-Tube Dream! To have 1,000,000 subscribers before I die. I'm on death roll waiting for my last meal. In & out. Boy those lines are sure long.
YouTube Channel Link: UCjSuDFR8wqsMB_hkvYhqSzg