• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Opinion Tech question

speakrevea

So my Krytac crb use to shoot at 350 FPS when I first got it and now itΓÇÖs shooting at 306 FPS. I got the gun two years ago. I changed the bucking twice already and itΓÇÖs still shooting at the same fps, now IΓÇÖm thinking it might be the nozzle/cylinder/cylinder heads, or is it the spring.

Any help is appreciated

OP
OP
S

speakrevea

So my Krytac crb use to shoot at 350 FPS when I first got gifts for programmers and now itΓÇÖs shooting at 306 FPS. I got the gun two years ago. I changed the bucking twice already and itΓÇÖs still shooting at the same fps, now IΓÇÖm thinking it might be the nozzle/cylinder/cylinder heads, or is it the spring.

Any help is appreciated
no response

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
You are not getting responses because the TB Forums is mostly discussions about Youtube or Youtube-related software, gear, activities, etc. These forums are not generally a place you are going to find a lot of gun discussions. Maybe you should look for a gun forum to ask your questions. Otherwise, you may be disappointed by the lack of responses to gun questions.

The Jungle Explorer

I should have been born 200 years ago!
TubeBuddy Pro
thejungleexplorer.com
Subscriber Goal
Not sure what a Krytac crb even is. Is it a high-speed slow-motion camera? When talking about cameras, FPS, referees to Frames Per Second. You are on a YouTube video and SEO forum. We are naturally going to assume, you are talking about video equipment when talking about equipment.