• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy News Video Optimization LiveStream

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
We are going to have a little fun with a live keyword research/video optimization livestream over on Discord next Tuesday! I will be hosting along with @JoshBuddy and we will be spending the lunch hour doing some deep-dive research with the TubeBuddy Keyword Research tool (and a few other tools) in order to maximize the potential of a video intended specifically for search traffic.

Be advised you must be a Discord member in order to attend as this will be hosted in our Discord Server. In order to chat you must be a Discord member for at least 24 hours so sign up ASAP and don't miss out!

Tuesday, March 1 at 10 a.m. PST / 12 p.m. CST / 1 p.m. EST

Here is a link to our Discord Server:
https://discord.gg/dfMuvzdU

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
I am excited by this event. I plan on being there! It is on my calendar! I consider this an important TB event.

Last edited:

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
I am bumping this topic so that this post shows up again in "What's New"! It is tomorrow!

Again, I am excited by this event and looking forward to hanging out with Stanley and Josh. If some of you are able to, come hang out.

What capabilities does the audience have? Do we have the option of using a webcam or microphone? I know I was able to view and listen. I have never done a full Discord interactive chat before.

• Love
Reactions: Stanley | Team TB
OP
OP
Stanley | Team TB

Stanley | Team TB

Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Ah I appreciate you sir! What a pro lol.

We are going to experiment with a few options in the future... for the first few livestreams though it will be Josh and I on camera doing our keyword research for a video and the audience will have access to a chat thread so they can ask questions. Ideally we would like to be able to do channel reviews and pull up creators and their channels... but there are some hurdles we will have to cross to accomplish this.

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
I know this is all new for you guys! I will be there to support you guys. We will figure the Discord thing out together. If it wasn't for TB, no telling how long it would be until I learned Discord. What a great opportunity!

• Love
Reactions: Stanley | Team TB

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
I am going to keep this thread alive and bumped up until tomorrow. But I will try not to be too obnoxious or spammy about it. I will space out my thoughts about Discord for the next 24 hours and stick to short sentences. LOL!

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
After the Discord livestream, it would be great to see TB schedule some livestreams on Youtube.

OP
OP
Stanley | Team TB

Stanley | Team TB

Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Thank you again @MattCommand1 that was SOO fun... and part of what makes that fun is someone who is so great to talk with while doing it. We really appreciate you sir!!!

• Love
Reactions: MattCommand1

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
Announcement: There is another Discord livestream happening at 10am Pacific time, and 1pm Eastern Time on Tuesday, March 8, 2022.

The topic will be on SEO and Optimizing Videos with a focus on Titles.

I will be in the audience learning from Stanley & Josh (TubeBuddy team members). Join us tomorrow! I am excited to attend and learn!

Last edited: