• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Question Overall score

Melissa Laurie

Can someone please share their thoughts on this keyword result?

Even those the score analysis is in green, i'm concerned about the insufficient data of monthly search volumes and that there is no interest over time listed under Youtube.

What are you thoughts?

Would these results show that there is opportunity to create a video on this topic?

1645663020528.png

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I am happy to provide some very solid answers for this... but I'll be honest I would have expected a screenshot of a more difficult set of results. There is nothing about this particular query which suggests anything but yeah, go for it!!!

It's excellent across the board. The Excellent traffic volume appears to be coming from a satellite source; this is evidenced by the average views being only 1,100 in the top-ranked videos, the lack of suggested terms/trends data and the Insufficient Amount of Data for the Number of Monthly Searches. What that means is that not many people are actually searching this specific topic... but a lot of people are seeing this result due to a spill over of traffic from some associated term.

Whatever the reason behind it this term is Excellent and is worth focusing the content of a video around.