• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Seeking Panelists for a Forum on Pros and Cons of Feminism

Debsterism

TubeBuddy Star
User name: Debsterism
Title: Seeking Panelists for a Forum on Pros and Cons of Feminism
Type of collaboration: Sit on a panel scheduled for March 24th at 6pm PST with others both pro and con to discuss how feminism has impacted society, men and women in general.
Amount of Subscribers: 28,000
Ways to contact you: Email me with name, age and whether PRO or CON to debsterism@gmail.com
Why should they collaborate with you: This is a controversial subject, people tend to feel very strongly about it one way or another. I'd like to investigate the emotions, the impact, and why people feel the way they do in a structured respectful forum. The DEBSTERISM CHANNEL traffic is 95% female primarily from the US, Canada and the UK. I have been a dating/relationship advice columnist for 30 years.
Link to Channel: http://www.youtube.com/debsterism

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
I want to say that out of the numerous requests for collaborations here in this particular forum, yours is by far one of the best requests I've read. You come across as a real pro here. Some people would do better to read your example here.