• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Life in Italy as a Modern Hippie

modernhippieproject

www.themodernhippieproject.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: modernhippieproject
Title of introduction: Life in Italy as a Modern Hippie
Your name/ Alias: Amber (The Modern Hippie)
Where are you from? Canada/Italy
How did you find TubeBuddy? Another YouTuber recommended it to me!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? It was recommended for earning account upgrades, so I thought - why not!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Monetization! And to inspire others live passion filled, purpose-driven lives through the practice of conscious consumerism and sustainable habits, so that they can also make a positive impact on Earth and leave a legacy worth remembering.
How frequently do you upload? I'm aiming for 2-3x a week
What are your hobbies? ALL OF THE THINGS. Macrame. Painting. Embroidery. Writing. Reading. Cooking. Gardening. Animals. Activism. DIY projects. Real Estate. Business. Renovations. Travel.
What is your biggest dream? To be happy, healthy, self-sustainable while raising good little humans and making the world a better place.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheModernHippieProject

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
Hi Amber, There is an inviting feel to your channel. I really like what you wrote on your About page. It is well thought out and well written. So many people don't make much of an effort to do thoughtful writing there. But I always read a channel's About page. To me, it is just as important if not more important than most channel trailers.

I think you are going to do well. You are off to a great start.

Reactions: Barkey