• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Opinion some basic information for newbies

Jasmeen David

There are so many content creators on YouTube with different content. Everyone wants to be the best content creator this needs many efforts hard work and the most important is the uniqueness of content. Unique content differs you from others.
There are millions of audiences available on YouTube Do your research to decide which content you should create, get ideas for content styles, understand what the audience wants, and outline the content marketing tactics that you're going to use. very few content marketers can create the type of content that will achieve great results. And this is not enough to be the best there is still a need for some important focusing points to increase subscribers to your channel. There are some key elements that you have to focus on. These key elements help you out to convert visitors into subscribers which are as under:

1. Make unique content (not messy one)
  2. Use ΓÇ£Power PlaylistsΓÇ¥
  3. Publish Long Videos.
  4. Promote Videos in Your End Screen.
  5. Add a Brand Watermark.
  6. Focus On Video Quality.
  7. Reply to Every Comment.
  8. Write a Compelling Channel Description.
  9. Funnel People to ΓÇ£Subscriber MagnetsΓÇ¥
  10. Brand your video thumbnails. ...
  11. Use YouTube's clickable subscription tools in your videos. ...
  12. Do a YouTube collab to reach new viewers
  13. Think in terms of playlists. ...
  14. Showcase your content strategically on your channel page. ...
  15. Release videos on a consistent schedule. ...
  16. Entice your audience over from other social media channels.

These are some basic and simple focusing points that enable content creators to spread their content all around the world.

Hello Jasmeen! Thank you for informative post:relieved: I am going to create my own youtube channel with a content concerning my profession. And your advices are very useful for me. Especially I am concerned about duration of my videos(I want to make them meaningful, interesting but not very long) and combine special topics in playlist. I guess that Youtube playlist duration calculator will help me to adhere specific length of my content.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Jasmeen David
OP
OP
Jasmeen David

Jasmeen David

Hello Jasmeen! Thank you for an informative post:relieved: I am going to create my own youtube channel with content concerning my profession. And your advice is very useful for me. Especially I am concerned about the duration of my videos(I want to make them meaningful, interesting but not very long) and combine special topics in the playlist.
thank you and best of luck with your youtube channel!